Join us on ultimate Photo Safari Adventure with instructor Andy Biggs.
PODAS Master Class
– a workshop exclusively dedicated to Phase One owners
The goal of this workshop is to photograph the breathtaking desert landscapes of Namibia at three unique and beautiful locations. This will be a flying safari,. We will maximize our safari by flying from location to location. This will enable us to carry an adequate amount of camera baggage and eliminate long drives.
– This private flying safari covers fascinating attractions in Namibia and offers stunning landscape from the air.
– We will fly to three amazing destinations in southern, central and northern Namibia: Sossusvlei, Serra Cafema and the deserted mining town of Kolmanskop.
– The Namib Desert may well be the world’s oldest desert. The apricot-colored dunes at Sossusvlei are some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Herds of mountain zebra, gemsbok and springbok roam the area.
– In all the parks you will have the opportunity to spend quality photographic time.
– Finish on a high note in the magnificent northern landscapes along the Serra Cafema mountain range near Angola.