It was just a little over a month ago we concluded our workshop in New Zealand. This workshop was so popular we are doing it again this year. Look for information soon on a chance to visit the edge of the world. In the meantime you can visit these two links and see some images created by two of the workshop attendees. We expect to be able to publish more in the near future.
Sean Dick – CLICK HERE TO VISIT SEAN’S GALLERY
Miles Flint – CLICK HERE TO VISIT MILE’S GALLERY
Join us on ultimate Photo Safari Adventure with instructor Andy Biggs.
PODAS Master Class
– a workshop exclusively dedicated to Phase One owners
The goal of this workshop is to photograph the breathtaking desert landscapes of Namibia at three unique and beautiful locations. This will be a flying safari,. We will maximize our safari by flying from location to location. This will enable us to carry an adequate amount of camera baggage and eliminate long drives.
– This private flying safari covers fascinating attractions in Namibia and offers stunning landscape from the air.
– We will fly to three amazing destinations in southern, central and northern Namibia: Sossusvlei, Serra Cafema and the deserted mining town of Kolmanskop.
– The Namib Desert may well be the world’s oldest desert. The apricot-colored dunes at Sossusvlei are some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Herds of mountain zebra, gemsbok and springbok roam the area.
– In all the parks you will have the opportunity to spend quality photographic time.
– Finish on a high note in the magnificent northern landscapes along the Serra Cafema mountain range near Angola.
Exclusively for Phase One owners!
Want to explore beautiful Mexico with Michael Reichmann and Mark Dubovoy? Then this is the workshop for you!
This PODAS Master Class brings together two of our most popular instructors, Michael Reichmann and Mark Dubovoy, in a unique environment with a focus on advanced medium format photography and technique.
This workshop is limited to 12 attendees and will be held in beautiful San Miguel, Mexico. This amazing village will just charm you with its quaint streets, and photographic downtown. No matter where you walk or look there will be a great photographic opportunity. We will be doing a number of excursions to some magnificent locations where we can take our time and work towards an absolute perfectly images.